GADDIEL provides intership to senior students in their final year of the course. This is aimed to help them test-drive a career field, build marketable skills and figure out their likes, dislikes, strengths and weaknesses. These interns will have a better success with the job search when they pass-out of the college.
GADDIEL also provides training for college pass-outs in key technical skills that are on demand.
Our focus areas are
- Native Mobile Application Development (Android,iOS)
- Cross Platform Hybrid Mobile Application Development
- Web Application Development
- Open Source Web Technologies
- Latest Frameworks: Ionic Framework, Laravel, Cordova
- Mean Stack, XAMP, REST API
- Data Analytics through R, Appliance Db, Hadoop/Spark, Pentaho, Informatica
Our Methodology of Training is:
Training involves three almost simultaneous processes.
- First, there is acquisition of new information -- often information that runs counter to or is a replacement for what the person has previously known.
- A second aspect of learning is transformation -- the process of manipulating knowledge to make it fit new tasks. Transformation comprises the ways we deal with information in order to go beyond it.
- A third aspect of learning is evaluation -- checking whether the way we have manipulated information is adequate to the task.
Adopting the above Methodology, we
- Hand-pick the candidates who are willing to learn
- Hand-hold them in acquiring the basic knowledge
- Transform their knowledge in real world scenarios by providing opportunities to work in projects that are either PoC or as shadow resources in our development
- Continuously evaluate for industry readiness